Sunday, March 22, 2009

Riding with an Long Time Friend

An absolute fantastic ride today! Today, was 4 ½ hours of technical mountain biking in Ute and Palmer Parks with my good friend, Sharon Larson. Sharon is a former pro mountain biker and really fun to ride with. Sharon & I have been riding together for almost as long as I’ve been riding mountain bikes. We have had many adventures together, including a race across Costa Rica, Leadville 100 both bike & run, 24 hours of Moab, 24 hours of Old Pueblo, Tour de Gila, serveral epic rides in Moab, and the list goes on. She is one of the better technical riders I know, and today everything just seemed to flow. An incredibly fun ride on some trails I haven’t ridden in quite a while. Some how I felt really good today, despite the long run yesterday. I would have like to stretched it out another couple hours but still have those 3 months worth of chores to catch up on.

Bike: 4.5 hrs, 42 miles, 3000’ climbing

Week Total:
Bike: 12.9 hrs, 130 miles
Run: 5.6 hrs, 30.6 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment